Sample page: Click here to download.
Lovely lace and lots of leaves make this top-down half-circle shawl a beautiful accessory to wear and a fun project to knit. The pattern offers a variety of charts to work, yet they are easy to memorize; the shawl looks more intricate than it really is. Wrong-side rows are always purled. The pattern contains both charted and written out instructions.
140 cm x 58.5 cm / 55 inches x 23 inches
Garnstudio DROPS Baby Alpaca Silk
70% alpaca, 30% silk
167 meters (183 yards) / 50 g
Color A: 7219 (pistachio), 2 skeins,
Color B: 1306 (powder), 2 skeins
- Garnstudio DROPS Alpaca
- Garnstudio DROPS Baby Merino
- Knit Picks Palette
- Schoppel Wolle Admiral Bambus
- Malabrigo Lace
- Wollmeise Sockenwolle 80/20 Twin
- 4 mm (US 6) circular needle
- 5 mm (US 8) circular needle
- stitch markers
- cable needle
- yarn needle
- blocking pins
- 22 stitches / 29 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) in stockinette stitch using 3.5 mm (US 4) needles
- Note: obtaining the gauge given is not crucial for a successful project but will affect the finished size.
- pay in USD